Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 40: Voyager

I hope everyone had an awesome Fourth of July!! We definitely had an exciting one here! No one even knew it was happening here. Oh well! A few members realized it when we mentioned it, but that was all haha. I wore blue-ish pants, a white shirt (of course haha) and a red tie, so I tried!

Oh, and I have another story that I forgot to tell last week! We saved a bunny! SO we were waiting at a bus stop, and I look across this busy street and a little white bunny starts hopping towards the road. Well, that's not good! So my companion and I cross the street, scoop up the bunny, and start knocking doors to find the owner! Eventually we talked to an older man (who was a little nervous to talk to us at first because we're missionaries, but then saw the bunny and relaxed haha) who had seen it before. Then his neighbor came out of their backyard and was super excited to see the bunny! So, one bunny saved. Now we just need to find a few more souls! Which we are definitely working on!

This last week we headed to Liège, Belgium for our Zone Conference. It was really cool! And I learned a lot!
IMG_1688
The train station (gare) in Liège
We also have started to see a lot of less active members in the area, because in the Church's broadcast "The Work of Salvation," they talked about that. And we have seen fruits from that labor! Last Sunday, 2 of the people we visit came to church, and one of them even brought a non-member friend! You can't ask for more than that! Sometimes people forget about less active members, but we should never let them think that we've forgotten about them! Christ will never forget about us, so we can't forget about others! Also, we got to see some cool stuff at their houses when we visited haha

IMG_1706
Baby Chihuahua! haha
IMG_1690
This is the symbol of Charleroi!
I also went on a big adventure today, and that's why I'm emailing a little later than usual, but I'll explain next week!
IMG_1715
For next week!
Also, a scripture that hit me this week was Alma 58:40. READ IT. No matter what we've gone through or what injuries we might have, we can't give in! Just keep moving forward with faith and you will see the hand of the Lord in your life! It's not me who promises that, it's Him.

Have an amazing week!


Elder Daniel Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment