Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 45: New Companion

Well, my "son" is gone. He's been transferred away and left me here. I'm not bummed that I'm staying, but it was sad to see him go! He's awesome, and I know he's gonna do awesome things on his mission! So, I had thought that I was leaving, so we made sure we took pictures with everyone. So here are some!
IMG_2056
This is our "amis class" at church. We teach Gwendoline right now, and Jhon is a recent convert!
IMG_2060
This is me with the "most interesting man in the world" and his family! They're super awesome!
After saying all of the goodbyes, we headed to Brussels so that my companion could catch his train, so of course, it was picture time again!
IMG_2074
This was a phone charging station that was free...as long as you made the energy yourself!
IMG_2076
This is Elder Staples, I've known him for a long time!
IMG_2077
It was sad to see Elder Stucki leave too, he's one of my good friends on the mission now!
So, after they all got on their trains to leave, I had to wait in the train station all day waiting for my new companion. And guess who I saw?
IMG_2080
The branch president from Poitiers and his wife!
They had been on vacation and just happened to be at the train station at the same time as me! It was an awesome surprise!

My new companion is Elder Young and he's from Rigby, Idaho. He's a cool guy and we're hoping to see some awesome stuff this next transfer!

We were able to teach Gwendoline this week after she got back from vacation, and it went okay. We're still trying to figure out how to motivate her to apply all the things that she has already learned about the Gospel!
We received a ton of referrals this week, which was super nice! We're hoping that those all work out pretty well! We also have a BBQ at the church this week, so we went around inviting everyone possible to it! We're really hoping that there is a big turn out! I know I'll be there!

I know this was kind of short and to the point, and I'm sorry! I just ran out of time! Next week I'll give more updates!

Keep it real, and stay strong! And enjoy this next week!


Elder Daniel Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment