Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 50: Je vais en France!

Well, it's the day of transfer emails. I guess every few emails home, I say that haha but it seems like there's a lot of time in between!

I'm going to start with a quick summary of how this week went though haha. First, last P-day, our Ward Mission Leader, Patrick, took us to see a castle! It was incredible haha I had my pre conceptions of how it was going to be, but it blew my mind. Here are some pictures:

IMG_2396

IMG_2131

IMG_2211

IMG_2135

IMG_2148

IMG_2216

IMG_2239

IMG_2390

IMG_2132

IMG_2293
Ephesians 6:13-19 The Armor of God!
So, that was a pretty awesome way to start the week! I was loving life pretty good!

Then after that, our ami Dogan is still doing incredible and is super excited for his baptism in October! He is doing EVERYTHING possible to keep all of the commandments and wants to make the changes in his life! That is what the Gospel is all about! October 19th is going to be an incredible day in Charleroi!

I've been feeling pretty sure that I was leaving Charleroi soon, so I've seen a lot of members, less active families, and amis that I've worked with during the last 6 months to say goodbye. It's sad! But I know I'll come back to see all the people here someday! And we've left them with the bread of life, and that can keep them happy for their entire lives!

Sunday, we headed up to Brussels for special conference with Bishop Dean M. Davies of the Presiding Bishropric. It was an AMAZING conference! All the missionaries had to stand, along with a lot of members, because there just wasn't enough space for everyone! Bishop Davies also gave an amazing talk and I learned a lot! He shared a story about when he was on the high council and how he told his daughter one time that he had to go to another church that day (to give a talk) and she responded "Heavenly Father won't be very happy!" haha he shared a lot of great stories with us!

Then last night I got a call from Président Poznanski. Well, he gave me a little heads up of what transfers were going to be like for me! I'm heading to Antony to be a zone leader! I'm pretty nervous about it haha but I know that as long as I do what the Lord asks of me, that things will be great! It'll take a lot of prayer and work, but I'm willing to do it! Oh, and Antony is southern Paris area, so big city here I come haha

Sorry, that's all I have time to write, but here is my new address:
27, rue de Fontenay
92340 Bourg-La-Reine
France

I hope you all have an awesome week! Make it memorable, and make it spiritual! Thank you all for all of your prayers!


Elder Daniel Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment