Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 52: Life in Paris

First off, shout out to my bro Markus! It's his birthday today!! If you haven't said happy birthday to him yet, you should! He's the coolest dude ever and I'm so lucky to have him as my brother!

This week was an interesting one haha not a tone of stuff happened, but I had some good experiences! Last Wednesday was the first training that I have had to give as a Zone Leader. I was pretty nervous about it! It went great though, and the training that we gave was really inspiring for all the missionaries. It was about how we are all in this together and that w're all on the same team! Also, that we should always be an invitation to learn. That's so true! People should see members of the church as invitations to learn! We should always be ready to share the Gospel when the opportunity presents itself! It was a great training, and a great learning experience for me!  

I also got to meet some of our amis here, and that has been really fun! We're teaching some great people here! Even though I don't know them super well yet, I'm loving it here!

One of our amis is Alejandro, a man from Peru. He's super nice! We were planning on meeting with him last Saturday, and the day before he called us and asked if he could invite a friend to come too. His friend is Rolando, and he lived in the US for a few months. So we met with them, gave them a tour of the church, and turns out that Rolando's whole family are members and his brother served a mission in Columbia! But Rolando isn't a member! So it's going to be pretty excited teaching him! Miracles happen! They both also came to church and Sunday and said that they really liked it. Again, miracles happen.

That's about all for this last week, I'm sorry that it isn't that exciting! I'll try to have more adventures to share next week! And pictures too!

BUT, before next week, we have General Conference this weekend! Go watch it! Watch it online! Make sure you hear it somehow, because it's an incredible opportunity and experience!

Keep it real! à la prochaine!


Elder Daniel Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment